FFCA Uniforms Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) & Availability Update
FFCA Uniform FAQs
Where can I find a list of the uniform items my child will need for the upcoming school year?
On the website under in Parent information it will link you to the Uniform information and to a copy of Policy 14, which clearly outlines the uniform requirements.
Where do I purchase my uniforms from?
The contact information for our school uniform supplier is:
Philips Park, Building A, Unit A9E
6120-2nd Street SE, Calgary, Alberta, T2H 2L8
Do I have to buy all of the new uniform pieces for the 2018-2019 school year?
No, the board has given parents the 2018-2019 school year to purchase any of the new items that you may need.
Are we allowed to continue to wear the old burgundy polo shirts, vests and cardigans past the 2018-2019 school year?
Yes, the burgundy from previous years will be able to be worn past the 2018-2019 school year.
When will the uniforms be available at the new supplier?
InSchoolwear has made every effort to have all uniform items in by the start of school but there will be delays with some items as taking on a school of our size in May required a faster turnaround than the industry norm. The store is filling up daily with FFCA items and we are confident InSchoolwear is making every effort to meet your needs.
Here is a summary of the uniform availability status at InSchoolwear as of September 17, 2018:
- Vests & Cardigans – Many sizes IN STOCK, but some sizes (especially larger ones) BACKORDERED. ETA: Beginning of October
- Short Sleeved Burgundy Polos – ALL SIZES IN STOCK
- Long Sleeved Burgundy Polos – ETA: January
- Pants (unfitted ‘boys’ dress pant) – ALL SIZES IN STOCK
- Pants (fitted ‘girls’ dress pant) – Some sizes IN STOCK. Most backorders filled but some sizes (especially larger ones still on BACKORDER). ETA: January.
- Pants (mock fly dress pant) – Most sizes in stock, but some sizes BACKORDERED. ETA: Next shipment arriving September 21st. Addition stock arriving by October 31.
- Pants (cargo ‘rugger’ pant) – ETA October 31
- Shorts – ETA: September 21
- Kilts / Tunics – ETA: Kilts to arrive by September 21, Tunics arriving shortly after.
- Accessories & Undergarments
- Tights & Socks – ALL SIZES IN STOCK
- Kilt (modesty) Shorts – ALL SIZES IN STOCK
Please note: InSchoolwear is working to fill backorders as quickly as possible and will contact families in regards to filled orders as they arrive.
Who do I contact with questions about the ordering and/or purchasing of uniforms?
If you have any additional questions about uniform purchasing or the status of your orders, please call InSchoolwear directly at 403-640-1032.